Unreal Engine Generalist
Job Type Permanent
Location Sofia, Bulgaria
We are looking for a developer with solid experience working with Unreal Engine 5. A highly motivated person with a hands-on mentality and the desire to be part of an energetic and growing company.
🖥 🌍 This is going to be a super Innovative Metaverse project that can change the whole industry.
- Implementing and improving multiple core software using Unreal Engine
- Improving CG pipelines and workflows
- Working with unreal designers and devs from all around the world
- English language proficiency
- Strong experience with Unreal Engine
- Experience in Game Desing & Development
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of the video game industry and awareness of typical video game development processes
- A proactive attitude and the ability to work in a team.
- Work with designers to implement experience-specific UI/UX
- Willingness and desire to expand on their existing knowledge and push these boundaries.
- Unreal Engine
What a plus can be:
Benefits of working with us
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working – a mix of office and remote working environments
- Private Healthcare Insurance
- Multisport membership
- Opportunity to develop your talent with a goal-oriented team.
Thank you in advance for your interest. We will get in touch with the selected candidates for a follow-up.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We welcome everyone, independently of their race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.